Canada Immigration


Canada Immigration

Are you planning to work and settle in Canada? Express Entry immigration system allows you immigrate to Canada as permanent residents. Skilled and qualified workers can now immigrate to Canada within six months or less. All you need to do is meet the eligibility criteria required for the immigration program.

Express entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers. Canada offers three economic immigration programs for immigrants. They are

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program - It is for skilled workers with foreign work experience to immigrate to Canada.  

  • Federal Skilled Trades Program - This program is for skilled workers who are qualified in a skilled trade.

  • Canadian Experience Class - It is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to

  • become a permanent resident of Canada.

Getting ready the documents for immigration is as important as the immigration program. WES [World Education Services] verification is a mandatory requirement for Canadian immigration. Credential assessment is necessary to determine what your degree is equivalent to in Canada. It is also required to award selection points for immigration programs. WES evaluation should be done by the university from where you completed your education.

WES verification can help you gain access to employment and educational opportunities in Canada. WES verification helps to give recognition for your credentials gained in the home country. It gives your employer a better understanding of the education system of your home country.

Do you need assistance for doing WES verification? Urogulf will assist you in completing the WES process. For more information visit our official website.

Share this Post